Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

I have zero faith in UM coming back.

They just don't have much fire in them. TCU is fired up at every position.

Last edited:
For a QB that used to bring dual threat, Harbaugh is the most conservative coach when it comes to the QB keeping on a read option.

I have an idea. Maybe you don?t run it straight of the middle and second and short? Maybe worth the perimeters?

TCU confidence thru the roof. 2 1st and goals and no points to show. If you told me that before the game I'd say you were beyond high.

I do not understand why you have a linebacker running the ball. I do not understand why you don't let your dual threat qb run. I do not understand why you run a trick play on the goal line. Play your base shit, it's good enough to beat these bums.

Back