Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

Fuck this, we're gonna lose. Its just not in the cards to win a fucking bowl. And why the fuck is Mullings in there. Really?

TCU is not the better team so far either. UM is just doing stupid shit. Trick play, bad pass, and why in the hell are we not using edwards at 1 and goal? QB sneaks, they work too.

Ok, I just don't get why we are doing dumb fucking shit we haven't done all year; plays, players, penalties. WTF universe is this?

I think we need to throw more to open the run. No more quick outs though. Idk why we tested their corner like that. Those guys are the strength of their D.

Wilson didn?t have possession until he was in the end zone. What a fucking joke.

Agreed, but UM should have punched that in. They have to pull their head out of their asses and play like they have all year long.

Can we shelve the mulling shit? Can we account for their fucking linebackers shooting gaps?

How do these guys keep dropping the ball? How many times has the ball come out as they hit the ground.

I dont understand. Thats the 3rd time this game we fumbled the ball. 4 if you count Loveland's fumble after he was down.

Back