Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Missed the game waterproofing my kids’ bathroom to prep for the tile guy. Did Sherrone Moore cry and tell Jim Harbaugh how much he loves and misses the shit out of him in the post game walkout interview?
Hey man, you guys will probably beat us this year. You should feel good. But remember this, you will NEVER see a Michigan State National Championship in your lifetime. You will see another for Michigan.

Hey man, you guys will probably beat us this year. You should feel good. But remember this, you will NEVER see a Michigan State National Championship in your lifetime. You will see another for Michigan.
Yeah, you think Bama, Georgia and OSU will all have down years at the same time you guys commit recruiting violations and engage in a sign stealing program all in the same year again in my lifetime? Doubt it.

There isn’t a single playoff era championship team that uofm squad would beat - not one. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Yeah, you think Bama, Georgia and OSU will all have down years at the same time you guys commit recruiting violations and engage in a sign stealing program all in the same year again in my lifetime? Doubt it.

There isn’t a single playoff era championship team that uofm squad would beat - not one. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Lol, how did they have down years? Bama beat Georgia, Bama made playoff and lost to.......Michigan. OSU undefeated and lost to......Michigan, again, for a 3rd time. We had 18 players that played last year, all hit the road. 13 drafted, 5 undrafted. I didn't think it would hurt this bad, but that's the reality. Recruiting violations? Good one, cheeseburgers are a thing. I guess we should have been recruiting other teams' players during the season like others. Sign Stealing? I'm guessing the 49-0 ass raping was due to reading the lips of MSU coaches thru their play sheets before the play was ran in from the sideline.

Lol, how did they have down years? Bama beat Georgia, Bama made playoff and lost to.......Michigan. OSU undefeated and lost to......Michigan, again, for a 3rd time. We had 18 players that played last year, all hit the road. 13 drafted, 5 undrafted. I didn't think it would hurt this bad, but that's the reality. Recruiting violations? Good one, cheeseburgers are a thing. I guess we should have been recruiting other teams' players during the season like others. Sign Stealing? I'm guessing the 49-0 ass raping was due to reading the lips of MSU coaches thru their play sheets before the play was ran in from the sideline.
All three of those teams had down years - OSU is good but hasn’t been the same since Meyer left. Alabama was nothing like their previous elite teams. You were probably lucky bama pulled off the upset over UGA.

That uofm team wouldn’t beat a single playoff era national champ. Not one. They might not even beat the Jamis Winston FAU nc team.

All three of those teams had down years - OSU is good but hasn’t been the same since Meyer left. Alabama was nothing like their previous elite teams. You were probably lucky bama pulled off the upset over UGA.

That uofm team wouldn’t beat a single playoff era national champ. Not one. They might not even beat the Jamis Winston FAU nc team.
See thats the thing, its only a down year cuz they didnt win it all and beat Michigan? Horrible logic
Also, you can say they wouldnt have beat any of those teams all day every day, cuz theyll never play and it makes you feel better. Fact is, Washington had an as good of or better offense than any of those teams.
He’s 45 and doesn’t have any eligibility left.
We do need lineman, so.......

Last edited:
See thats the thing, its only a down year cuz they didnt win it all and beat Michigan? Horrible logic
Also, you can say they wouldnt have beat any of those teams all day every day, cuz theyll never play and it makes you feel better. Fact is, Washington had an as good of or better offense than any of those teams.

We do need lineman, so.......
Th fact that they didn’t beat Michigan isn’t why they had a down year. Everyone (except you) can clearly see they weren’t at the same level as they’ve been historically.

I can say they wouldn’t beat any of those teams all day every day because it’s true.

You can say Washington had as good an offense as any of those teams all day everyday cuz they will never play those much better NC teams’ defenses and it makes you feel better. But we know that’s not true.

Th fact that they didn’t beat Michigan isn’t why they had a down year. Everyone (except you) can clearly see they weren’t at the same level as they’ve been historically.

I can say they wouldn’t beat any of those teams all day every day because it’s true.

You can say Washington had as good an offense as any of those teams all day everyday cuz they will never play those much better NC teams’ defenses and it makes you feel better. But we know that’s not true.
Sorry dude, the only defense even remotely close to ours and may have been better was 2021 Georgia. 2022 Georgia we beat. They werent nearly as good. Its always a down year when a team people dont like wins it. Haters gonna hate what they dont have. When the world ends, the records will still say 2023 National Champion Michigan Wolverines.

Sorry dude, the only defense even remotely close to ours and may have been better was 2021 Georgia. 2022 Georgia we beat. They werent nearly as good. Its always a down year when a team people dont like wins it. Haters gonna hate what they dont have. When the world ends, the records will still say 2023 National Champion Michigan Wolverines.
Sorry dude, you’re delusional. When the world ends none of this will matter but while it’s still spinning, everyone paying attention knows what’s up - except for you. Now answer the question, did Sherrone cry like a little girl again or what?

Man, you'd have to be an absolute omnipotent genius to know the outcome of football games that haven't ever been played. Not even Albert Einstein would be able to do that.

Back