Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

USC is going to do the same exact thing in 2 weeks. UGH!!!

I was thinking earlier that I'm glad I'll be out of town that Saturday. Still probably won't be able to avoid hearing the result, especially since one of the people who will be with me is an MSU fan.

I'm not sure they have another offensive scheme for Orji or Davis. This is the offense that they are going to run. That is the most concerning thing for the remainder of the season.

Im going to Georgia next week for 8 days. I will try to keep my head held high. I have my National Champion license plate border on my ride. Its going to be hard losing like this. I cant exactly say, "see you guys in the playoff." Ill think of something.

Wink’s defense is going to get gashed all season if he doesn’t tighten up the middle.
Just throw it over the middle. Guys are wide open .

What if this is just some mastermind plan to play vanilla and being OK with the loss so we can play our true game vs the B1G lol. Possible, right?!

I am somewhat disappointed, but not not actually that surprised.

Pretty much the entire offense went to the NFL and even literally the head coach.

Team just needs to work and get better. One day at a time.

I know it is the announcers job to talk up the winning team, but Texas' offense looks pretty vanilla to me. Nothing fancy. No dominant RB or receiver. Kind of meh. I think they will make the playoff, but they are very beatable by a good team.

What if this is just some mastermind plan to play vanilla and being OK with the loss so we can play our true game vs the B1G lol. Possible, right?!
Not likely - but we can hope.

Texas is pretty good, and maybe that mastermind thought that this pretty much brand new Michigan team was just not gonna be ready to beat Texas, so they sacrificed this game to fool everybody in the B1G.

Back