Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I guess I picked a good day to go on a 25 mile bike ride.

Is it possible our WRs can't run 20 yards down the field or they will die? That's gotta be the only reason we haven't tried it.

I think this game is an example of the so so recruiting over the last 2 years. Harbaugh being Harbaugh fucked this team in that respect. No one wanted to commit to a program where the HC is uncertain. Hopefully Moore can keep the guys he has that have committed. Time will tell. Better start breaking open the coffers. Wow, 1st and only TD of the game. He was in.

Would've preferred the extra point. The end result won't be much different if they make it.

Missed the game waterproofing my kids’ bathroom to prep for the tile guy. Did Sherrone Moore cry and tell Jim Harbaugh how much he loves and misses the shit out of him in the post game walkout interview?

Last edited:
I hope the team learned a lot from this game and use it to improve. Especially the offense. I was really disappointed in how poorly the defense played. I thought they were better than what they showed today. DBs are pretty poor and the DL got little pressure on the QB. That has got to change.

Ewer had 246 yrds passing to Warren's 204, with Ewer averaging 6.8 yrds/pass to Warren's 6.2 yrds/pass. Neither team had a dominant rusher. TX has 143 yrds rushing with their leading rusher having 55 yrds on one run. Michigan had 80 yrds rushing, with Edwards leading the way with 41 yrds, and averaging 5.1 yrds/carry.

Ewer had 246 yrds passing to Warren's 204, with Ewer averaging 6.8 yrds/pass to Warren's 6.2 yrds/pass. Neither team had a dominant rusher. TX has 143 yrds rushing with their leading rusher having 55 yrds on one run. Michigan had 80 yrds rushing, with Edwards leading the way with 41 yrds, and averaging 5.1 yrds/carry.
When the most important yards come on 3rd down, thats an issue for the opposing team. You get gassed in a hurry

Back