Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

LOL I thought it was funny when the O lineman was still trying to block Clark when he was on the ground.

God I hope this team plays better in the B1G. I cannot take anymore of these kinds of games!

Looks like full practice in pads again tomorrow, didn't learn their lesson last week.

I saw the Spartans and the Wolverines play today.
Both need a lot of work.. At QB ..
Both are 5-3 or 4-4 Big Ten teams.. Maybe 6-2 if the bounces go right.. Plus MSU has a much easier schedule in the Big ten..

Last edited:
I saw the Spartans and the Wolverines play..
Both need a lot of work..
Both are 5-3 or 4-4 Big Ten teams.. Maybe 6-2 if we get the bounces.. Plus MSU has a much easier schedule in the Big ten..

Sparty has the better defense and it's not even close. Michigan has a moderately better offense. We'll see. It's going to be an ugly game.

I think I speak for a certain poster here when I say shut the fuck up and get on the bus.

Back