Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I am now at the point where I stop using expletives and start laughing at the insanity. And I'm not even watching at this point.

we have been embarrassed again this week

the only thing we can do is come out and play like we expect we are

Hoke..
"we don't block"

LOL well recruit someone who will...

and coach them..

3rd year.. Mostly Hoke's kids.. I am starting to worry about the kids he is getting..

You look at these other top teams and their line is so much better then ours it is not even close...

Michigan has 64 yard rushing, 51 yards passing. Something is seriously wrong with this team. And DG is sitting between possessions like the game is won. There is no way they should be losing to UCONN. Where is the team that played the first half vs ND? It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was better than the team we have been watching since. This is sick.

if you don't make a change now at the left guard and or center positions, when will you ever do it?!

Dude. They're true sophomores and rs frosh. These are still RRs kids. Not that that's any excuse.

Then I guess they are not coaching them up anymore because Hoke was 11-2 in his first season with RR's players.. Where are the impact players we keep hearing about...Well Green came in over weight not that it would matter because our line stinks...
Where is Mattison's great NFL schemes?
And Big Al better get it going... I am getting really frustrated..

No shotgun before 3rd down. Run the ball and set up play action of it. Look for the tight ends coming across the middle. Hopefully, that opens up things on the outside.

Fitz is awful. Not fast enough, not decisive enough.

And yet they keep him in the game. Are the other RBs really so much worse that we hardly ever see them on the field? If so, we're fucked nine ways from Sunday.

Back