Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official VCU vs ][V][ichigan NCAA tourney thread

I hate to say i was approaching 40 and was living in Houston at the time

Mitch set to sodomize the Kansas bigs or UNC.

If we play Kansas, he'll definitely get a lot of PT though.

I hope Mitch does but let's not get carried away. This was a totally different match-up than Kansas or UNC would be, particularly Kansas. Let's not discard Morgan so quickly cuz if we make a deep run he will be instrumental in at least one of those games.

I hope Mitch does but let's not get carried away. This was a totally different match-up than Kansas or UNC would be, particularly Kansas. Let's not discard Morgan so quickly cuz if we make a deep run he will be instrumental in at least one of those games.

Well, they better get him into see a pyschologist this week then, because he looks completely out of it. He didn't even look happy when Michigan was doing well today.

Thats why i said morgan would get a lot of PT if we play kansas.

I hate to say i was approaching 40 and was living in Houston at the time

There's virtue in that, ML: We remember 1976. And I remember '64 and '65. Especially the time that I sat on M's bench as a seven-year-old kid at Yost in '65.

Yah. After Michigan loses, if they do, I might go back and get a sweet 16 shirt, but it'd be pretty silly to have a sweet 16 shirt if they make the final 4.

Yep I am waiting as well. I will see where we end up instead of buying one each round like they hope we do.

I'm still working on my collection of t-shirts of all of Sparty's and Ohio*'s tournament opponents.

Back