Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official VCU vs ][V][ichigan NCAA tourney thread

@marchmadness: Boards matter: @UMichBBall forwards McGary and Robinson III combined to grab 23 rebounds, one less than VCU had as a team. #MarchMadness

That was a destruction of havoc proportions!!!!! Go Blue!!!!!!! Now we need the hockey team to win and the girls!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! It's dumping outside - I think I will go shovel snow and then open a beer.

Go Blue! Saturday!

I tend to doubt that - truly is about him struggling just like vogrich
I do nt see morgan as a hot head ir anything

I don't see that either but 1 minute in the last two games is shocking. He didn't even get out there for mop up duty today.

I don't see that either but 1 minute in the last two games is shocking. He didn't even get out there for mop up duty today.

I think it's a combination of things. His injury may still be bothering him and Mitch and Horford have just been really good lately.

Still...I wish we had a big guy that can catch a pass. How many times do our guys fumble a bounce pass? annoying.

I'll get a shirt cause we haven't been there since 94 (I was in 4th grade) and why is everyone talking about Morgan? Who cares? He blows donkey loads.

I'll get a shirt cause we haven't been there since 94 (I was in 4th grade) and why is everyone talking about Morgan? Who cares? He blows donkey loads.

If we play Kansas, he'll definitely get a lot of PT though.

My Junior Year ...remember watching games on spring break

I was in the 7th grade, had to get the shirt as well, its felt like forever since our last trip.

Back