Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official VCU vs ][V][ichigan NCAA tourney thread

Same here monster

All i know they have to keep this intensity and accuracy going

This Defense....if we had this defense, there is no way sparty would have beat us, Wisconsin wouldn't have won two games, would have beat ohio twice and Indiana at least once. Wow.

Defense and better shooting too. Both together

Email earlier this week fri athletics - game tickets for Arlington games are $205 for all three games

"I know as MSU fans we hate UM and all of their players, but McGary is going to be pretty good. Kid works hard and is a big body," (sic)

Praise indeed.

"I know as MSU fans we hate UM and all of their players, but McGary is going to be pretty good. Kid works hard and is a big body," (sic)

Praise indeed.

shocking. They had been saying how he's too old to get any better. :lmao:

I hope Michigan never plays in a gym with walls close to the court. I could actually see McGary running through one.

MSU poster #1:
"Don't understand why everyone is so pissed off... VCU is crap and scum is playing well, so scum is killing them."

MSU poster #2:
Pretty simple. SCum's making strides as a program and that fucking sucks. Sucks splitting with them, sucks sharing Big Ten titles with them, sucks losing recruits to them, etc."

There's some measure of gratification that M's success against other opponents causes Staties so much anguish.

Last edited:
Back