Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official VCU vs ][V][ichigan NCAA tourney thread

"Haha I hate everything right now. If all these scum fans are there for our game it's going to be a long day. Is this real life? Is scum really going to advance to the sweet 16? Why do the gods allow this to happen?"

Explain this to me, please.

"Haha I hate everything right now. If all these scum fans are there for our game it's going to be a long day. Is this real life? Is scum really going to advance to the sweet 16? Why do the gods allow this to happen?"

wait til Michigan goes back to kicking the shit out of MSU in football. It's going to be worse

You've gotta stop. I know it's addicting, but your brain will start to bleed if you read too much of that.

I put that in the get a life category.

You've gotta stop. I know it's addicting, but your brain will start to bleed if you read too much of that.

I am simply amazed at the contempt. What is the hole they are trying to fill? Being born?

Missed the GRIii jersey

@umichbball: Media Timeout: Michigan 60, VCU 37. Shooting 75% from beyond the arc and 66.7% from the field in the second half. Lighting it up.

Red Cedar will probably credit UM win to playing in Auburn Hills

Wow....this is so far beyond anything i expected. I was thinking we'd be lucky to get a 5 point win.

And Spike's pass in between two VCU defenders to Gr3...best of the year...easily.

Back