Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington loses to Colorado to Get ][V][ into the Playoffs Game Thread

How was that not a running into the kicker penelty on Washington? He flattened the punter!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that running into the punter is black and white, it's not open to interpretation. Pretty sure the punter just got hit on that and no flag.

Last edited:
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that running into the punter is black and white, it's not open to interpretation. Pretty sure the punter just got hit on that and no flag.
Welp UM got 2 of those against Iowa and 1 against OSU. Looked damn near identical to that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Side to side is not working for colorado

Vertical please.

Last edited:
Just not sure the side to side stuff is how you want to attack Washington.

That is that .. high and terrible throw. ..Nice play coach. Instead of a easy pass completion let's have your hurt cold qb throw one over the middle in traffic.
Ball wasn't even close.

Last edited:
Back