Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan UTL Edition Game Thread

Jeeze, Michigan fucks themselves and now the refs just fucked them even more. That was a turnover fuckers!!

"Its hard to believe Texas was ever unranked." What fucking world have you lived in the last 10 years dickbag?

Harbaugh just set another record. Largest halftime deficit ever at Michigan Stadium. Woooo Hoooo!!! Keep the records coming!!!!

Offense didn't even show any life until late in the 2nd qtr. I guess we should be happy that it is only 28-0.

You have 28 fucking rbs on this team.... why do you keep running this slow ass qb.

What I was saying about having Milton run the ball more. Forget it. He runs like a pussy.

Well, they were saying they would know a lot more about Michigan by the end of this game. Didn't take the whole game.

Throwing up a prayer on 3rd and 10. Well I guess it is better than running it off tackle.

Field goal. Field goal. Field goal. We didn't get shut out!

Moral victory. Woooohoooooo

Back