Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan UTL Edition Game Thread

That is why Milton isn’t big time. Second td pass in back to back games he has missed.

Guy was wide open terrible throw.

Last edited:
It's beyond disheartening to work all week looking forward to getting home on Saturday to watch the team I love play just to see them play this horrifically. No heart. As Herbie said, no backbone.

He's short. Damn. Can't believe he got that close. I thought they had him behind the line.

Last edited:
It's beyond disheartening to work all week looking forward to getting home on Saturday to watch the team I love play just to see them play this horrifically. No heart. As Herbie said, no backbone.

At least ya have something to look forward to on Monday.

Lol.
Hey Gattis you dumbfuck. Change the play. Gattis is just a stupid fuck.

Btw

I hate direct Snap inside the five yard line. It works less then it seems to me.

What ten heck is wrong with Milton ? Seems afraid to take a hit. Didn’t run the play with convection. He was so tentative.

So, watching the replay. Who the fuck in their right mind runs a pull at the goal line with a mish mash oline? #65 whiffed his fucking block and the whole line collapsed. From the 1yd line its a bang bang play. You canNOT pull in that instance.

If they over turn this it is total bs. That is a fumble. If he had recovered the fumble he would have been given the yardage.

Back