Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

b311j

Nowhere near as thrilling a game as last week. Devin should make his first appearance in a game this year. But in an effort not to embarrass the Michigan Men on EMU's staff, Hoke/Borges give us a steady dose of running backs today and win big but do not cover the spread.

Go Blue!!!

Game time hype video

[flash=350,287:buc7k4mc]http://www.youtube.com/v/T3vYJSzOXmE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:buc7k4mc]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

I am fired up... My daughter is gone so i get the Big screen without having to take it from her and I hope we can get some running game going today and build up a decent lead so we can play a bunch of players. I just hope there is not to much of a let down after last week and they let EMU get confidence... Just go out and blast them like the old days...

easye688 said:
I would like to see Rawls out there if he aint to banged up

Hoke claims we will not see any new faces on the field today

Hail Hail to Michigan,
Hail to the Wolverines,
Hail to the Victors,
Tradition,
Believers!

Oh Yeah its game day. Wife wanting me to help move crap around the house. Kid wanting to watch Toy Story, but everyone will back off completely in 5 Minutes. O Thank God for Saturdays!

Saw and heard the ban, the banner slap, I'm all fired up for gametime, nothing like saturdays in the fall

Got lucky on that one, EMU for sure was gonna drive and score on that posession

Back