Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

You know, it was a great win for Michigan last week and they'll likely win today, but one thing that has struck me is how slow the Michigan defense looks, they have no speed.

lol wonderful. beat notre dame and then get handled by EMU.

is it me or are the guys getting fooled on pretty much every play?

everyone's excited, but letting EMU get to the 1 yard line is never a victory.

I'm only watching the gamecast, but I like that our D seems to step up in short yardage situations. At least more than in the past few years.

Wow, stupid by EMU, you take the points there probably, but why run up the guy 4 times in a row when you've been scorching them outside?

theo said:
I'm only watching the gamecast, but I like that our D seems to step up in short yardage situations. At least more than in the past few years.

it's EMU. if we didn't stop them, i'd be concerned.

wow i'm really negative right now.

why does he keep trying to throw over d-linemen? passing lanes!

this offense looks terrible.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
theo said:

it's EMU. if we didn't stop them, i'd be concerned.

wow i'm really negative right now.

Still, a goal line stand is never easy, and they stepped up on some third-and-shorts against ND. Just sayin'.

Back