Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

the offense needs to stay on the field for a little bit.....the defense is going to get tired quick

This is bad, I don't care what u think. We have speed on defense but it is nonexistent currently. We should never let a team march down the field like that. I understand a score or two because of a big play but to man handle us it unacceptable!

Reminds me of last week, total domination by one team, yet U of M is only down 3-0 if they make this kick.

defense has to be more disciplined. wrap up the ball carrier.

offense has to stay under center. pound the ball with the backs, NOT DENARD! Wear them down with the run game the way michigan used to. Denard should only run when shit breaks down on a pass or if he sees an opening.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I'm thinking its gonna be another long season

i think they'll be ok in conference. i do think they are looking past EMU today. hoping they'll wake up a bit. MAC has some good teams and EMU might be a bit for real. Three former UM player/coaches for emu....they have pride riding too

erg57 said:
emu is strong. gotta give em that. this is not luck

Doesn't matter, Western was a pick to win the MAC, We just beat ND, and we are undoubtedly struggling with this team. I wonder what Nebraska or Wisconsin is going to be like. Bet their strong too.

lostleader said:
erg57 said:

Doesn't matter, Western was a pick to win the MAC, We just beat ND, and we are undoubtedly struggling with this team. I wonder what Nebraska or Wisconsin is going to be like. Bet their strong too.

I dont think WI is strong on D. we'll know today

lostleader said:
erg57 said:

Who cares what Wisconsin is.. They aren't on the schedule until 2014-15

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
lostleader said:

Who cares what Wisconsin is.. They aren't on the schedule until 2014-15

Just saying, Don't get your panties in a wad!

Back