Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

Jesus you guys need to chill the fuck out. Some of you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches.

ND Hangover is likely the reason. They'll come out after half and put the game away.

johnny2x2x said:
If Michigan's not the luckiest team in college football so far this year I don't know. Wow. EMU fans have to be shitting themselves.

luck is preparation meeting opportunity though MSU was lucky against Northwestern last year

johnny2x2x said:
If Michigan's not the luckiest team in college football so far this year I don't know. Wow. EMU fans have to be shitting themselves.

It would appear to me that they are trying to work out the kinks and things they need to improve at. They can run a read option at any time..

way to go, use the tight end, that fumble on the last play almost gave me a stroke

theo said:
Jesus you guys need to chill the fuck out. Some of you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches.

ND Hangover is likely the reason. They'll come out after half and put the game away.

Agreed on the chilling out part and the 2nd half will be all Michigan....but I don't think we have an ND hangover. This is still pretty much the same team that we had last year. As someone else posted, it'll be a couple years before we truly see the Brady Hoke stamp at Michigan.

Damn I know our RB's are not great, but can they at least try to run the ball

see what happens when you throw it to the tight end, doesn't hurt anything denard

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]oh my god! we scored! it only took us 20 minutes.

You know this is the game we work on what we aren't comfortable with right? You see what happens when Denard is comfortable with what he knows..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]There quit whining you little girls..

Its not whining, its the fears of years past that are setting in. No one can question we must play better to compete at UM standards. It may take Hoke a few years, but we have players that can compete now. I would prefer EMU not be our measuring stick.

like somebody said earlier, it will be at least two, three years tops

Back