Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":bsxb5vyw]oh my god! we scored! it only took us 20 minutes.

You know this is the game we work on what we aren't comfortable with right? You see what happens when Denard is comfortable with what he knows..[/quote:bsxb5vyw]

Well they got a lot to work on cause I doubt to many people are comfortable

lostleader said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

You know this is the game we work on what we aren't comfortable with right? You see what happens when Denard is comfortable with what he knows..

Well they got a lot to work on cause I doubt to many people are comfortable

No Shit..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":i33goz55]oh my god! we scored! it only took us 20 minutes.

You know this is the game we work on what we aren't comfortable with right? You see what happens when Denard is comfortable with what he knows..[/quote:i33goz55]

running the same shit as he did last year isn't going to help in big 10 play. We were killed by every good defense we faced last year. They shut us down because this offense doesn't belong in the B1G. If you run it, you need to be able to throw the ball.

Looks like they may be waking up. I mean they seem to be moving fast than the speed of smell

Killer Elite looks awesome. Statham and De Niro? Winner.

Back