Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

i'm going to say it....Vincent Smith should be the starter.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Someone please explain to me the value of Michgian scheduling MAC programs. I'll answer. None.

better than playing wofford or presbyterian. MAC is becoming a really solid level of play. one should not look down on this conference. Im not saying you are looking down on them

erg57 said:
Someone please explain to me the value of Michgian scheduling MAC programs. I'll answer. None.

better than playing wofford or presbyterian. MAC is becoming a really solid level of play. one should not look down on this conference. Im not saying you are looking down on them

Think how many great Pros come from the Mac.. They do have talent. Just at certain positions. 1 exceptional talent to 5 not so exceptional players..

mjsb2 said:
lostleader said:
Bench Denard and lets see what we can do with out a QB run

Gardner can run too.

yes, and pass better too! he can actually throw and see over linemen.

TD DENARD...great RB.

erg57 said:

Looking down is not my point. Point: MAC is getting better because programs like Michigan schedule their teams, and M gains nothing in the exchange.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":4yntkh8u]Someone smited me in the last 10 minutes lol...

With -34 karma points you even notice?[/quote:4yntkh8u]

I just thought it was funny because i'm the only one not panicking.. And ready to pull Denard for Gardner this and that, we're screwed OMG!!!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!@#!

What the hell is smite and The Karma Thing. Does it matter or does it just show your nice or your a dick!!

Back