Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

gowings2004 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Someone smited me in the last 10 minutes lol...

wasn't me. i have never smited anyone

I only smite people when they complain about getting smited.

Because if you honestly care about your rep score on an internet message board you deserve it.

smayschmouthfootball said:
erg57 said:
better than playing wofford or presbyterian. MAC is becoming a really solid level of play. one should not look down on this conference. Im not saying you are looking down on them

Looking down is not my point. Point: MAC is getting better because programs like Michigan schedule their teams, and M gains nothing in the exchange.

disagree. you get better playing against better

why did we just squib it? i hate squibbing! kick it to the 30 so they can return it to the 40 because they're scared of the returner. WTF? how does that make sense?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I'm buying the fucking Big ten network tomorrow..

good idea. half of michigan's games are on there.

Don't get me wrong I like Denard and am OK with him being under center. However I think the offense will be better with Devin. Maybe he's better and maybe the other guys will have more experience or maybe a combination of both. But I do think Devin will be considered a better OVERALL QB when he's done.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Temple just blocked Penn Sts fg attempt lol 10-7 Temple

it's actually pretty funny. a lot of experts have called an upset in that game today. for once, they may be right.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":7zih5mys]I'm buying the fucking Big ten network tomorrow..

good idea. half of michigan's games are on there.[/quote:7zih5mys]

The link for the Lions game wasn't bad last weekend.. Thats why I thought I could get by.. I guess there are a lot more UofM alums than Lions fans lol

smayschmouthfootball said:
I am not a football coach, so why the squib kick?

upman might take it....cant run, might fumble...eats clock

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":kfvd9540]Temple just blocked Penn Sts fg attempt lol 10-7 Temple

it's actually pretty funny. a lot of experts have called an upset in that game today. for once, they may be right.[/quote:kfvd9540]

Watch people will be calling for Borges to be fired and Loeffler to be the new OC..

No worries. A little bit of a hangover in the 1st half. Michigan will win by 21-28. The D is starting to shut down their running attack.

Yeah not happy with Denard and his throws. The defense has stepped up their last 3 drives and we have the 2 turnovers. Good to see Big Will step up the last 2 games.

Back