Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

Nah, his deep ball remains awful. We have to embrace him as a running QB who will be able to make some decent throws on occasion.

dubbsco said:
Nah, his deep ball remains awful. We have to embrace him as a running QB who will be able to make some decent throws on occasion.

I think the best thing to do is panic and yell at our tvs and pull the most electric player in college football... Thats the best thing to do..

Just once I want to hear someone say "Denard is NOT the most dynamic player in the country."

just because.

Lol. If he's healthy, he plays. He's going to make lots of throwing gaffes, but he'll always make enough amazing plays to more than make up for it.

I am happy we are ahead but we may win 1 or 2 Big ten games if we play like this... Disgusting first half.. Getting pushed around by ND is one thing... But to get pushed around by EMU is horse shit... We are lucky English is such a bone head trying to go for a home run ball that was picked off because up till that play they were pushing us around.. Maybe we are a little flat... But we still suck in the kicking game.. Or coverage flat out stinks... Our O-line has not been all that good and it is suppose to be a strength. I am just worried with this type of play going forward..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":t1yb9gj4]

it's actually pretty funny. a lot of experts have called an upset in that game today. for once, they may be right.

Watch people will be calling for Borges to be fired and Loeffler to be the new OC..[/quote:t1yb9gj4]

no, we have good coaches. i love what they bring to the table. The problem is the players. They don't fit in with what we want to do and when we try to make the offense something that they're comfortable with, we're basically doing it like last year...that failed terribly against good teams. To me, Denard should be a tailback and Devin is more of a pro style guy. That's my opinion.

Just relax. It was a sluggish first half. They are starting to shut their offense down. They'll win this game by a wide margin. This team is still a big work in progress.

why haven't we seen more of Jake Ryan? The kid looks really good.

Mich_QB_U said:
zoombabyzoom - can't stop looking at those girls kissing each other.

lol you're not the only one.

sarah michelle gellar (buffy) and Selma blair

Why can't Michigan find a kicker that can kick a ball down to the goal line... You would think a degree from Michigan would interest kicker types..

Ok back to the basement for Bob.... Hopefully the second half will be better...

It really is too bad Denard can't throw. 21 yards in 2 quarters agains Eastern Michigan is just God awful.

Jever4321 said:
It really is too bad Denard can't throw. 21 yards in 2 quarters agains Eastern Michigan is just God awful.

i don't understand why they're going deep on every pass play. mix it up. Screens, slant passes, quick outs. That's what denard does best, the short quick passes.

Back