Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

defense needs to make a statement! Destroy somebody on a tackle, force a fumble, pick a ball off, three and out - 0 yards, something!

i love how NCAA kicks off at the 30 and the NFL kicks at the 35. You would think it'd be the other way around.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]FTW Owning a quesadilla maker has changed my life...

My husband is my quesadilla maker. I'm munching one right now :)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]defense needs to make a statement! Destroy somebody on a tackle, force a fumble, pick a ball off, three and out - 0 yards, something!

How about 3 and out with 2 sacks?

Man, Fitz looks like he is so close to busting a long run here, keep feeding this dude the ball!

is there any doubt? fitz needs to keep running the ball. wear out their defense.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":7dupol8w]damn, where'd everyone go?

I'm assuming that everyone has left to make food... [/quote:7dupol8w]

You would be correct.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]defense needs to make a statement! Destroy somebody on a tackle, force a fumble, pick a ball off, three and out - 0 yards, something!

Works for me!!

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

it wasn't a 3 and out, but i'll take it.
grin.png

Back