Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]defense needs to make a statement! Destroy somebody on a tackle, force a fumble, pick a ball off, three and out - 0 yards, something!

How about 3 and out with 2 sacks?

They actually picked up a first down but yes.

wow. i thought for sure that denard was about to get taken down behind the line. how obvious was that play? jeez.

Have I mentioned in the last 5 minutes how much I hate Spielman? He's the Carlos Mencia of sportscasting, everything he says just makes me mad and I feel dumber.

smitdog67 said:
Have I mentioned in the last 5 minutes how much I hate Spielman? He's the Carlos Mencia of sportscasting, everything he says just makes me mad and I feel dumber.

i don't see him as a lion anymore. all i see is scarlett and gay.

smitdog67 said:

+1 for the Mencia analogy.

see...now is the perfect time for a PA boot. let denard throw out to a TE or run for a big game.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
smitdog67 said:

i don't see him as a lion anymore. all i see is scarlett and gay.

He was one of my favorite players as a kid but he's turned into a giant dickbag

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Lewan with the whiff... He's better than that..

He's been a warrior so far, I can give him one play like that

Back