Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

Great read, D Rob. I see you're feeling the pressure from Gardner.

Great protection on the TD pass!

Oh man, you could tell Denard wanted to run that sooooo bad. I guess the kid is learning.

SERIOUSLY? our kicking game can not be this bad.....ugh.

GOOD drive. Horrible PAT. Fitz is starting to look like a really good starting RB. Denard is making some good decisions so far.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
lostleader said:
WOW.....Why won't he run the damn ball

Because he doesn't want to slip again.

He had a freaking mile, with no cuts. I was surprised he hung in the pocket. Good Protection so that was nice.

lostleader said:
Meditatedkickaboxa said:

He had a freaking mile, with no cuts. I was surprised he hung in the pocket. Good Protection so that was nice.

Lol Damned if he do damned if he don't with ya'll...

Jever4321 said:
Did anyone see that Indiana is up on ohio* 10-0

I can't bare to watch it. I worry if I watch it they will win.

Its 10-7 now FWIW

Jever4321 said:
Did anyone see that Indiana is up on ohio* 10-0

lol when was the last time indiana beat ohio? i dont think i remember it happening.

lostleader said:
Meditatedkickaboxa said:

We still scored a TD, I don't care if he skipped into the endzone or whatever, we scored 6 points and that's all I care about. Hopefully it gave him some confidence going forward in the game.

Back