Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
lostleader said:
He had a freaking mile, with no cuts. I was surprised he hung in the pocket. Good Protection so that was nice.

Lol Damned if he do damned if he don't with ya'll...

I cool with the results. Just seems like at of the plays he would usually run that one would of been a high percentage run.

lostleader said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Lol Damned if he do damned if he don't with ya'll...

I cool with the results. Just seems like at of the plays he would usually run that one would of been a high percentage run.

He's learning to hang in the pocket and will gain confidence doing so... I like it.

denard looking off today IMO

just overall - like nerves, less confident

hopefully he settles down

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
lostleader said:

He's learning to hang in the pocket and will gain confidence doing so... I like it.

I buy it, Im just saying. No complaints just making conversation

Even though that was incomplete the receiver was open, this is starting to become a trend today

smitdog67 said:
Even though that was incomplete the receiver was open, this is starting to become a trend today

They play soft and try not to give up a big play.. Hasn't changed in about 20 years...

That 5 yards hurt Iowa big.

Mattison is going to have this D humming in years to come!

Did Joey Harrington go back to college for Iowa? I got flashbacks from the 5 yard slant on 3rd and long right there.

lostleader said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I buy it, Im just saying. No complaints just making conversation

Didn't mean to come off that way...

OT: I feel special because I have a -1 karma. It makes me laugh. WTF did I do? Bwhahahahaha

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:

They play soft and try not to give up a big play.. Hasn't changed in about 20 years...

at least it's changed since the last few years. the style was play soft AND give up big plays.

michlady77 said:
denard looking off today IMO

just overall - like nerves, less confident

hopefully he settles down

I agree something just doesn't look right.

Like he is just not settled

jesndave said:
OT: I feel special because I have a -1 karma. It makes me laugh. WTF did I do? Bwhahahahaha

Haha don't take it personally.. People get bored here and do it looking for a response. And you gave it to them lol

Back