Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":9vq6kth2]

They play soft and try not to give up a big play.. Hasn't changed in about 20 years...

at least it's changed since the last few years. the style was play soft AND give up big plays. [/quote:9vq6kth2]

Lol Indeed...

smitdog67 said:
jesndave said:
OT: I feel special because I have a -1 karma. It makes me laugh. WTF did I do? Bwhahahahaha

You didn't make us sammiches!

Well shit! I guess I just don't know my place, do I? ;)

Yeah, I realize I just gave whoever did it the pleasure of having me comment on it. I think it's funny and didn't take it personally at all. Haha. It was probably MSUspartan because I disagreed with him in the 99% thread. Hahahaha

jesndave said:
smitdog67 said:
You didn't make us sammiches!

Yeah, I realize I just gave whoever did it the pleasure of having me comment on it. I think it's funny and didn't take it personally at all. Haha. It was probably MSUspartan because I disagreed with him in the 99% thread. Hahahaha

it wasn't him.

it was somebody very surprising though. and it happened yesterday.

Did Gardner run over Spielman's dog or something? I'm not totally sold on that package either but he just goes on a rant every time he comes on the field.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
jesndave said:

it wasn't him.

Tell us tell us!!!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
jesndave said:

it wasn't him.

Heh. Thanks. I don't really care, just speculating. Ah well, to each their own.

smitdog67 said:
Did Gardner run over Spielman's dog or something? I'm not totally sold on that package either but he just goes on a rant every time he comes on the field.

It would make an excellent drinking game

smitdog67 said:

He hates every Mich player, they cant do anything right

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:

I'm totally expecting him to just call him a bitch or a piece of shit next time he comes on the field. I think Chris' coaching the Arena Football League should tell you everything you need to know about his real football knowledge. At least Millen killed a team in the NFL, Spielman couldn't even do that

smitdog67 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I'm totally expecting him to just call him a bitch or a piece of shit next time he comes on the field. I think Chris' coaching the Arena Football League should tell you everything you need to know about his real football knowledge. At least Millen killed a team in the NFL, Spielman couldn't even do that

lol

anyone else think the star spangled hawkeye is a bit cheesy?

Back