Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

I have a bad feeling about this game. I hope I'm wrong.

But if we win ill be a huge believer, and say we should go to the big ten champ game agaisnt wisconsin.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

But if we win ill be a huge believer, and say we should go to the big ten champ game agaisnt wisconsin.

Rain, high winds, road game, rivalry game, inconsistent passing, inconsistent running, inconsistent Dline pressure.....what's there to have a bad feeling about? But I am excited to see what crazy packages Borges has saved for this game. And with a suspect Oline I believe Mattison is going with Blitzageddon today. Maybe we can get a new gif with Kovacs hitting Cousins this time!!

Cousins will crumble under the blitz pressure and throw 3 picks. They will run with some success but the defense will buckle down in the second half and shut them down.

UM is a 3.5 point dog today. They better play with bad intentions for msu today.

b311j said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

Rain, high winds, road game, rivalry game, inconsistent passing, inconsistent running, inconsistent Dline pressure.....what's there to have a bad feeling about? But I am excited to see what crazy packages Borges has saved for this game. And with a suspect Oline I believe Mattison is going with Blitzageddon today. Maybe we can get a new gif with Kovacs hitting Cousins this time!!

that would be beautiful, but I'd like to see 330lb Will Campbell hit cousins once or twice.

my kids have a soccer game at 1:00 so I will DVR the game and not listen to radio or check online. At least I will be able to FF through commercials and half time.

I just don't hope they can do what notre dame did to us the first half.

The rain might actually help us. We're pretty good at forcing fumbles.

Our O-line is huge today! Need them to play out of their mind and push the boogers around for Denard and the backs.

going to watch it at a bar. may not be able to participate much on the board... sad face

with all the wind, i really hope denard doesn't try any hail mary passes again this week.

why the fuck is gameday talking about fashion in college football? I understand there is a trend for new and alternate jerseys, but holy fuck! this is football. i don't want to see joan rivers on espn!

bavarianinnman said:
This UM vs MSU game will be on espn3 right? Gosh i hope so i better go check

it should be since it's on ESPN. on the road?

Back