Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

Not yet I got a wedding to go to in a few hours and didnt want to head to a bar or to my parents house to watch an hour of the game then have to leave to drive down to sterling heights for a wedding.

Was just hopen to relax at home and watch it on the computer.

anyone seeing this WR from AZ state? LOL wow he looks like a nerdy Stiffler.

Some reason i got a feeling this wont even be close and UM comes out and plays a complete game and beats MSU purty good.

Its sad that the last 3 years has us being scared that we might lose to little sister. When we used to just say every year, how bad are we going to beat them this year.

bavarianinnman said:
Some reason i got a feeling this wont even be close and UM comes out and plays a complete game and beats MSU purty good.

Its sad that the last 3 years has us being scared that we might lose to little sister. When we used to just say every year, how bad are we going to beat them this year.

If chad henne were our qb id agree with you. There are no guarunteed outstanding passing performances from drob unfortunately, and with that being the case, i never feel comfortable with any opponent.

bavarianinnman said:

the last three years I've felt horrible about this game. I won't say that I knew we'd lose, but I definitely leaned toward the loss. This year though...I feel great!

I think well be playing alot of this game with both of the qb in on most plays just to keep their defense confused.

anyone see sparty getting off the bus with their helmets on? dantonio's pulling out all the stops to try to get them up for the game.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]anyone see sparty getting off the bus with their helmets on? dantonio's pulling out all the stops to try to get them up for the game.

Was dantonio wearing a helmet? He should in case he has another heart attack and falls down and hits his head.

Yeah i did.

i love how the first word in a brady hoke response to a question is almost always, "Well". lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why the fuck is gameday talking about fashion in college football? I understand there is a trend for new and alternate jerseys, but holy fuck! this is football. i don't want to see joan rivers on espn!
Yep, the gayafacation of CFB is beginning. They need to stop immediately.

Back