Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

i hate this soft shit. don't let them get 10 yards at a time!

Spielman is now an OC ... calling a draw play for the Spartans.

ok this is good. i know the first half sucked...but we all know we're a second half team. tie game with 2 quarters left. we're controlling the ball.

okay, now that the half is over.....what's the verdict on these uniforms?

I would wager that Devin will be the starting QB next year, and Robinson will become an all-around offensive player.

Right or wrong, I just see it happening

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]okay, now that the half is over.....what's the verdict on these uniforms?

Depends on why they are using them, I am sure Hoke has a reason.

They look like crap, IMHO

To many times in MSU territory to came away with nothing.. Second and one and your run Smith again? Molk is getting manhandled. And bringing in Gardner so much? Both Robinson and Gardner lock on to one guy and fail to see the guys that are wide open.... Totally frustrating since we are killing them in Time of possession...

lostleader said:
I would wager that Devin will be the starting QB next year, and Robinson will become an all-around offensive player.

they should have done that last off season...

lostleader said:

right now, he really needs some experience. I'd be scared to make him the starter in the middle of the big 10 season. He needs to learn to go through his progressions, instead of locking in on one target (denard seems to have the same issue but not as often).

Next year though, like you said, I could see it happening if he's progressed further than denard.

Back