Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

erg57 said:
greenandwhite95 said:
LOL, the B10 is Wisky............... then everybody else. I don't care who they have played, they look great.

dont get ahead of yourself. they've played JV teams. im not saying UM is better, but they've played better competition than WI

Watched them play twice, like I said, I don't care who they have played, Russel Wilson gives them a new edge. They look better than any team I have seen from the B10.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:
Who needs Stonum.

Denard even missed a lot of passes and the WR's picked him up. They did do a great job.

Denard will get the credit though. IMO junior hemmingway is a first round talent with a good passing QB.

Don't get me wrong, Denard was great, he just made some mistakes that I think he won't make in a couple weeks, and YES, Hemmingway looked great, a ral good talent right there.

erg57 said:
I want MSU to destroy WI, greenandwhite. They can too

I dont know man, we looked better today but a different team from last year IMO. Wisky looks scary good to me. NO ONE else scares me in the B10, just those stinkin Badgers.

Hungry said:
tsbilly said:
You, sir, are my new hero.

I wish I could say I had that confidence in Denard/UM. I have been humbled.

hey, tsbilly, you aren't alone

what is important is that the team didn't quit. People quitting while sitting on their couches are relatively unimportant.

Like I said to my Dad after the game, "This is why I play video games instead of coaching big time football."

greenandwhite95 said:
erg57 said:
I want MSU to destroy WI, greenandwhite. They can too

I dont know man, we looked better today but a different team from last year IMO. Wisky looks scary good to me. NO ONE else scares me in the B10, just those stinkin Badgers.

I think MSU will match up well

uofmpoweri said:
bamf16 said:
Suck it uofmpoweri.

You motherfucker.

Fuck you!

MICHIGAN WINS!

It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!

Way to be a dick after the win. I bet that you are going to go out and suck a huge cock tonight

Fuck you you sonofawhorefuckingslutfuckingsonofafuckingwhoressslutbitch!

GO BLUE!

erg57 said:
greenandwhite95 said:

I think MSU will match up well

We haven't been getting much pressure on the QB, when Wilson has time he is dead nuts accurate. We have the offense but the O-line isn't mkaing many holes for our running game. We CAN"T rely JUST on or pass game. We need to run the ball and RIGHT NOW, we aren't doing that against inferior opponents. Wisky is doing all that, against allbeit against inferior opponents, but they are still doing it. I guess i'm just being pessimistic after the first couple games.

bamf16 said:
uofmpoweri said:
Way to be a dick after the win. I bet that you are going to go out and suck a huge cock tonight

GO BLUE!

BAMF. Dude. Quit holding it all in. Tell us how you really feel!!!!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Wisky played a much better team today.

They are at least a team from the Pac-12 but if i'm not mistaken I think they lost to a FCS school last week. Wisky made them look like Eastern Michigan, at least EMU is 2-0.

You know, I wish someone more interesting than fucking Brent Musburger. Imagine if Gus Johnson was calling the game.

yeah oregon state lost to sacramento state....LOL - I live in sacramento, trust me it's the biggest thing they've done in YEARS

theo said:
You know, I wish someone more interesting than fucking Brent Musburger. Imagine if Gus Johnson was calling the game.

Games like this make me miss the days of Ufer. He probably would have broke his horn on this one.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]yeah oregon state lost to sacramento state....LOL - I live in sacramento, trust me it's the biggest thing they've done in YEARS

LOL, Sac State.

bamf16 said:
uofmpoweri said:

GO BLUE!

Apologies. My bad. Too much beer and excitement!

Back