Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

Great win. But can we please stop talking about how great Denard is. He wasn't terrible, but he was far from great. The defense won this game. I would like to see a more established running game with a running back in the future.

kingofdetroit57 said:
Shouldn't that have been a TD?

Yeah, looked like a TD at the end there, but who cares, either way it's a TD or touchback and game over, Michigan win baby!!!

This is the kind of ending you would see in some unrealistic bullshit hollywood movie script.

uofmpoweri said:
Great win. But can we please stop talking about how great Denard is. He wasn't terrible, but he was far from great. The defense won this game. I would like to see a more established running game with a running back in the future.

No...he was either not good or magic depending on what play you're talking about and we will talk about the magic.

ESPN sucks cock, trying to follow the game on Gamecast is impossible, they still show the score 31-28 with 2 seconds....

Ben 10 mins behind the game thread all night, sucked.

11 of 24 is anything but magic. 5 TDs is pretty damned nice though.

uofmpoweri said:
I wouldn't say the D won anything. It was more like a traditional Irish choke job that gave Michigan a win.

Red and Guilty said:
uofmpoweri said:

No...he was either not good or magic depending on what play you're talking about and we will talk about the magic.

there were some magical plays, so I guess that I will go with magical. It was a close toss up with "not good"

they are still partying at the big house. the band is dancing on the field.....haha. looks like fun.

Yeah, no D wins a game by give up 31 points and a shit load of yards.

uofmpoweri said:

Suck it uofmpoweri.

You motherfucker.

Fuck you!

MICHIGAN WINS!

It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!

Hungry said:
greenandwhite95 said:
BTW, I hate ND more than UM, thought ND would be better, I was wrong. Good game.

Well, you know, they would've won if not for all the turnovers

bwahahhahahahahhaahahhahahhahahhahah

ND Blows, good for them. I guess I'm in a win win situation, I didn't really care who won, I could care less about either, but even less about ND. Good win for UM.

I haven't been this shocked and excited since Braylon single-handedly ass-fucked Sparty.

They just scored 28 in the 4th.

Back