Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

WOOOOOO!!!! My plan worked I stopped posting and Michigan gets their shit together! God what a game! Denard was magical!!

yah musburger is going to cry

herbstreit, "set up for the fg"

2 idiots!!

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
kingofdetroit57 said:
Oh Christ, Musberger's blowing this kid like he's Joe Montana.

He kept his mouth shut when UM scored the TD to take the lead before.
another TD for Michigan, Beautiful.
2 seconds left.
again beaver teeth mushberger is quiet.
I found it hilarious that he called the kid ice cold and talked about his poise. Doesn't he have a couple picks and a couple fumbles tonight?

I'm a believer now. Left the bar 24 - 7 and watched the final drive. What guts that took. Now we get to play a pissed off ND team next week at their house, YIKES.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there we go boys1!!!!!

Hungry said:
bphillips4gg said:
I cannot fucking believe this. Go ahead and build Hoke's statue.

No!

You don't get a statue for beating nd

fuck nd!

Not for beating ND. For bringing the tradition and excitement back to this program.

greenandwhite95 said:
BTW, I hate ND more than UM, thought ND would be better, I was wrong. Good game.

Well, you know, they would've won if not for all the turnovers

bwahahhahahahahhaahahhahahhahahhahah

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back