Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

greenandwhite95 said:
Hungry said:
Well, you know, they would've won if not for all the turnovers

bwahahhahahahahhaahahhahahhahahhahah

ND Blows, good for them. I guess I'm in a win win situation, I didn't really care who won, I could care less about either, but even less about ND. Good win for UM.

With that statement Sparty better not lose to them...

uofmpoweri said:
Great win. But can we please stop talking about how great Denard is. He wasn't terrible, but he was far from great. The defense won this game. I would like to see a more established running game with a running back in the future.

Well, the d gave up a lot of yards

This is what you call a team win. I agree with you, though. I'm getting really tired of hearing commentators talk about how this is a 1man team.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:
ND Blows, good for them. I guess I'm in a win win situation, I didn't really care who won, I could care less about either, but even less about ND. Good win for UM.

With that statement Sparty better not lose to them...

That would be nice but I'm not entirely sold on our team. We looked good today but I fully expect a pissed off ND team next week not wanting to start the season 0-3. We need to establish the line of scrimmage better or we lose.

bamf16 said:
uofmpoweri said:
Great win. But can we please stop talking about how great Denard is. He wasn't terrible, but he was far from great. The defense won this game. I would like to see a more established running game with a running back in the future.

Suck it uofmpoweri.

You motherfucker.

Fuck you!

MICHIGAN WINS!

It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE, It's GREAT, to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!

Way to be a dick after the win. I bet that you are going to go out and suck a huge cock tonight

Jever4321 said:
80 yards in 30 seconds. Polish off the Heisman.

You, sir, are my new hero.

I wish I could say I had that confidence in Denard/UM. I have been humbled.

erg57 said:
neither MSU or WI have played an even decent team yet

LOL, the B10 is Wisky............... then everybody else. I don't care who they have played, they look great.

As long as Michigan continues to play teams with CB's with no ball skills they should be ok!

tsbilly said:
Jever4321 said:
80 yards in 30 seconds. Polish off the Heisman.

hey, tsbilly, you aren't alone

what is important is that the team didn't quit. People quitting while sitting on their couches are relatively unimportant.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]The WRs won this game. Regardless, that was awesome.

Who needs Stonum.

Denard even missed a lot of passes and the WR's picked him up. They did do a great job.

Hungry said:
tsbilly said:

hey, tsbilly, you aren't alone

what is important is that the team didn't quit. People quitting while sitting on their couches are relatively unimportant.

They didn't quit, saysn a lot about the team, and the COACHING.

greenandwhite95 said:
erg57 said:
neither MSU or WI have played an even decent team yet

LOL, the B10 is Wisky............... then everybody else. I don't care who they have played, they look great.

dont get ahead of yourself. they've played JV teams. im not saying UM is better, but they've played better competition than WI

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]The WRs won this game. Regardless, that was awesome.

Who needs Stonum.

Denard even missed a lot of passes and the WR's picked him up. They did do a great job.

Denard will get the credit though. IMO junior hemmingway is a first round talent with a good passing QB.

Back