Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official SDSU vs Michigan thread

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Plus drops by wide open Tight ends hurt your stats....... Good call and good throw on the numbers but the TE gagged...

true that. that was a killer

some bad reads by Denard, not handing the ball off when he should, not running instead of passing...he definitely still needs work with the new O

That looked familiar. Damn it.

On another note, I would like to see the offense go downfield to Hemingway at least once this game. Give him a chance to make a big play.

Man, UM's D looks better every game. Denard still making mistakes BUT he is shredding SDSU. I thought SDSU would be better, Lindley isn't living up to his hype. He has missed quite a few open passes but you have to give credit to the UM D who is getting pressure and playing pretty good coverage in the secondary.

I'm liking UM's chances this year more and more every game. Taking care of business in OOC and a favorable B10 schedule with your toughest games at home ( except @ MSU ). The B10 appears to be very mediocre besides Wisky and you don't play them unless you make it to the B10 championship. I know many of you are still not optimistic but if you ask me, you guys are in line for a pretty good year. I guess we will know more when conference play starts.

As I say this, SDSU scores, meh, still up 2 TD's, I wouldn't worry.

erg57 said:
greenandwhite95 said:
They seem to have went away with what was working.

SDSU is no slouch of a team either.

Yeah, they came in pretty hyped for a MWC team. They have made some adjustments on D. UM needs to use what got them the 21 points, Denards legs.

Jever4321 said:
Offense needs to answer the next time they get their hands on the ball.

They need to let Denard go. Stick with what works and work on what doesn't when the game is in hand.

Ackbar.jpg

We'll, running the ball up the middle first and second down and forcing Denard to throw on third isn't working.

Back