Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official SDSU vs Michigan thread

Jever4321 said:
Jesus Christ another 3 and out. What the fuck!

Actually, M got one first down on that drive...

That said, this game is getting quite a bit more exciting than I would have hoped it would become back at the half...

greenandwhite95 said:
We'll, running the ball up the middle first and second down and forcing Denard to throw on third isn't working.
Michigan football.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Jever4321 said:
Jesus Christ another 3 and out. What the fuck!

That said, this game is getting quite a bit more exciting than I would have hoped it would become back at the half...
My bad 4 and out. So much better.

Jever4321 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

My bad 4 and out. So much better.

Ha, ha!

Nice long drive here now to salt this one away...

Good game so far, you could argue it would be a bigger scoring margin if not for a couple of turnovers.. I could only imagine how good they could be if they could pass more consistently..

I thought it could have been ruled that his arm was coming forward...although I'm not sure that there will be visible evidence to overturn the call...Ha, confirmation comes just as I was about to click post...

you may. Or you could make the assessment we make every week and say Denard bailed everyone out with another game of over 200yds rushing

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]you may. Or you could make the assessment we make every week and say Denard bailed everyone out with another game of over 200yds rushing

true

Back