Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

Come on now D! Let's get another stop here! The momentum has shifted to Michigan! Let's Go Blue!

Mr Obvious says that as long as we can avoid any big plays, we might see a huge upset here

i know S Carolina is only favored by 4, but i still think this would be a huge upset

oh, Tinsel, I'm going to be wrong, too

Raymon Taylor had him for a 6 yard gain and gave him 11. He's not playing well today...

SC doesn't appear to be playing smartly at all. If I were them, I'd be picking on the secondary much more.

Mr Obvious says that as long as we can avoid any big plays, we might see a huge upset here

i know S Carolina is only favored by 4, but i still think this would be a huge upset

oh, Tinsel, I'm going to be wrong, too

finishing 2-1 or 3-0 against tSEC would be huge too. salvage a lot of respect.

no way, dude, he made 1 catch...on a fg drive i think

but yeah

UM needs some WR's in a big way.

Darboh?

Talk about MIA. Would love to see him at least on the field, just to see his speed and route running.

Last edited:
Nice of Avery to wait for the ball to be caught before coming into the TV picture.

finishing 2-1 or 3-0 against tSEC would be huge too. salvage a lot of respect.

The talking heads will act surprised and dismiss it as a fluke. I'm not sure they were so respectful when the Big Ten went 5-3 or whatever in their bowls a few years ago.

Where the hell were the DBs on that last catch?

Last edited:
Back