Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox Game Thread, May 18th

Bostons manager is a clown.

He came out to argue and Miggy didn't even get tagged.

He didn't come out to argue, he came out to stall until he got the word on whether or not to challenge. All managers do the same thing.

probably.

still idiotic, no tag was made.

oh and check the post i made on your mark jackson thread.

But they didn't know that before Farrell went out there. Ausmus would have done the exact same thing.

Here we go, game not even started and already slobbering all over Papi and that dumbass cop who stood there and watched Torii land on his head.

Should they not mention last year's ALCS? It's kind of relevant to hype up the game tonight don't you think? They "slobber" all over Miguel Cabrera as well.

probably.

still idiotic, no tag was made.

oh and check the post i made on your mark jackson thread.

You're sitting there at home watching a slow motion replay, a hell of a lot different than being a manager sitting in the dugout seeing it from one angle at a distance.

i could tell watching the live play there was no tag.

Ausmus better have his ass out on the field on EVERY SINGLE close play this season. There is absolutely no down side to going on the field to stall for 20-30 seconds to let others review it.

Ausmus better have his ass out on the field on EVERY SINGLE close play this season. There is absolutely no down side to going on the field to stall for 20-30 seconds to let others review it.

I'd say he has so far.

I bet this year is an all time low for manager ejections. They will know within 15 seconds whether they are right or not, rather than get in an Umps face and get tossed.

Let's see if we can make Peavy work a little bit this inning. He's been walking a lot of guys so far this year.

Back