Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox Game Thread, May 18th

I think I heard one of the fox announcers call him little pedroia. Lol I don't know if he realizes he said that but it was funny

Remember last years All-Star game when the starters were introduced and Miggy high fives all of them and then coming to pedroia he low fives him and the midget didn't like it, heh.

Can't believe the A's are 28-16 esp after losing 2 SP.

Indians overachieved last year and are back to their sucking ways.

Cabrera has extended his hitting streak to 9 gms. He's hitting .419 (13x31) with 2 doubles, 3 home runs and 12 RBI during the streak.

That pitch to Jackson looked like he was gonna crush it, pulled the string on him,

Remember last years All-Star game when the starters were introduced and Miggy high fives all of them and then coming to pedroia he low fives him and the midget didn't like it, heh.

Sure do, good times

miguel-cabrera.gif

I bet this year is an all time low for manager ejections. They will know within 15 seconds whether they are right or not, rather than get in an Umps face and get tossed.

Most will probably get tossed for arguing the strike zone.

The announcer forgot to reference Sanchez's franchise record 17 strikeout game.

Back