Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox Game Thread, May 18th

Nice to see the announcers giving VMart some national fluffin' (and rightfully so) and then he does that.

Already 10 Homeruns for Martinez, and he only hit 14 in 159 games last season.

How do you hit a homerun off the monster?

Maybe he hits it so hard it sticks in the steel? In anyone could punch a hole though it, it would be Miggy.

Miguel Cabrera entered today hitting .444 with runners in scoring position and 2 outs over the last 3 seasons.
Miguel Cabrera's MLB-leading 23rd RBI in May.

Miggy covers a lot of ground in the batter's box.

Over the past three seasons, Cabrera is hitting .444 (56-for-126) with 15 homers in that scenario. Even when opponents try to avoid him, they can?t. He is 19-for-49 in those situations when the at-bat ends with a pitch out of the strike zone.

Two real nice plays from Romine. Looking like Iggy out there.

I love his glove, but I think I'd rather use the DH for our SS and let the pitchers bat.

Back