Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox Game Thread, May 18th

Thumb

Tigers lineup:

2B: Ian Kinsler
RF: Torii Hunter
1B: Miguel Cabrera
DH: Victor Martinez
3B: Don Kelly
CF: Austin Jackson
LF: J.D. Martinez
C: Alex Avila
SS: Andrew Romine

SP: Anibal Sanchez

Red Sox lineup:

2B: Dustin Pedroia
RF: Shane Victorino
DH: David Ortiz
1B: Mike Napoli
LF: Grady Sizemore
C: A.J. Pierzynski
SS: Xander Bogaerts
3B: Brock Holt
CF: Jackie Bradley

SP: Jake Peavy

MLB GameDay

ESPN Preview
Sanchez vs. Red Sox
Tigers vs. Peavy

Game is on ESPN tonight, which means we have to listen to them drool over the Red Sox all night.

whatever lineup, we throw out there seems to work...I have no problem what Ausmus is doing.

Having the starters he's had so far doesn't hurt thou.

Game is on ESPN tonight, which means we have to listen to them drool over the Red Sox all night.

There will be plenty to gush over about the Tigers as well. Best record in the league, Miggy being Miggy lately, the rotation etc.

There will be plenty to gush over about the Tigers as well. Best record in the league, Miggy being Miggy lately, the rotation etc.

You won't hear much about it, they need to drool all over a sub .500 ball club.

You won't hear much about it, they need to drool all over a sub .500 ball club.

Those guys love Miggy too. Hopefully he puts on a show.

Cabrera has a 1.222 OPS while batting .403 with six homers and 20 RBIs over his last 16 matchups with Boston.

Well I watched the baseball tonight countdown. If anything I'd say the talk was very Tigers oriented. Talked a lot about Miggy, VMart, the added speed in the lineup, and Brad Ausmus.

When we started the road trip I would have been happy with 5-4 and thrilled with 6-3. We're already 5-0, would still be happy with 6-3, but 7-2 is more likely now.

Here we go, game not even started and already slobbering all over Papi and that dumbass cop who stood there and watched Torii land on his head.

Bostons manager is a clown.

He came out to argue and Miggy didn't even get tagged.

he didnt come to argue he was giving his guys time to see if they should challenge

Back