Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers sign Fielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tbone413 said:
Man I am pumped about this signing..I also am kind of iffy on Cabrera playing 3rd but go nearly I'd rather be 1st in 3rd base offense and last in 3rd base defense than last in 3rd base offense (by a country mile) and middle of the pack in 3rd base defense..

I have a feeling that Mr. I overruled Dombroski, threw his dong on table and said Dave..I invented the fucking Hot n Ready Pizza, I shit 100 dollar bills..now go get me Fielder.

That is why Ilitch is a boss.

LMAO!!!!

That was pretty funny!

How Brandon Inge can stay loyal: Hold a hot-n-ready sign on the side of the road.

Going to be entertaining watching the fatboys in the infield whiffing on weak groundballs..

tigers99888 said:
Going to be entertaining watching the fatboys in the infield whiffing on weak groundballs..

If it keeps Mr. .192 with RISP off the field I'm okay with it.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
tigers99888 said:

Point taken.. But man that Infield could be brutal..

tigers99888 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Point taken.. But man that Infield could be brutal..

Inge wasn't the 3B he was 3 years ago. Better than Miguel, sure, but depending who bats as the DH could be big on the offensive side.

Aj8_zr2CQAA-Ntq.jpg:med

I believe it had to do with Cecil and his wife blowing all the money Cecil had earned. They had disagreements about that and probably maybe infidelity. Ultimately led to a divorce, and from what I have heard Prince always sided with his Mother.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I believe it had to do with Cecil and his wife blowing all the money Cecil had earned. They had disagreements about that and probably maybe infidelity. Ultimately led to a divorce, and from what I have heard Prince always sided with his Mother.

So I'm reading this and I read boobs, boobs, infidelity, boobs, money, boobs and Prince.

I can't stop looking at how gigantic Prince was. Honestly, it's ridiculous. It's also now my facebook profile picture. What an interesting day today has been. I'm still finding myself saying, "Wow" and "What?!".

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Always at least one buzz kill in the crowd.

Sorry I don't just blindly follow the masses. I am very surprised that they did this...it really doesn't make too much sense to me. If you are going to throw $20 million a year at somebody I don't think you do it for a DH.

He'll be playing 1B. How many times do you need to be told, bro?

tomdalton22 said:
pr0tege said:
Apparently the Tigers told Miguel that if he was to get in great shape this offseason there was a great chance he could be moved to 3B where he has expressed an interest in playing if/when the opportunity was available.

He was ecstatic when the Tigers asked him previously about the Fielder deal which is a great sign for us. No Reyes/Hanley drama.

Two slow fat asses at the corners. I see a lot of bunt singles against the Tigers this year!

You're right!! Teams will bunt for 9 staright innings against us when they're down by 6 runs a game. C'mon man!!! ...lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I believe it had to do with Cecil and his wife blowing all the money Cecil had earned. They had disagreements about that and probably maybe infidelity. Ultimately led to a divorce, and from what I have heard Prince always sided with his Mother.

I thought i read that Cecil had a gambling problem and was never around. Who fn knows??? Prince is coming home!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back