Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

Princess needs to step it up in the post season, his post season numbers aren't very good

With the single, Miguel Cabrera has reached base safely in 26 consecutive postseason games with the Tigers.

I wish we had seen a few more curves than the one Jackson got. He still has a clear advantage second time around.

Who is the old guy who does color commentary? He reminds me of the commentator on those old MLB Slugfest video games for those who ever used to play those like I did.

Batters hit .089/.110/.114 against Sonny Gray's curveball this year.
74 curves Gray has thrown below the zone, batters have swung and missed in 20 of 31 tries. Just two hits.

Love the grinding ABs early in the game. Get this kids count up and also see some of his stuff.

Back