Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 5 Thread Oct. 10

Does Fenway make playing Peralta in LF more likely? I would think so with less ground to cover and his weak arm wouldn't be as much of a factor.

Justin Verlander's 29 consecutive postseason scoreless innings vs A's are a postseason record for a pitcher vs a team. Just broke the tie with Christy Mathewson.

Not bad for Avila considering it was vs. a lefty. without the wind it might have had a chance.

man, im still really nervous about this game. id really like to not be.

cmon, offense!

That's all we got?, one goddamn hit? You can't say "goddamn" on the air!

Does Fenway make playing Peralta in LF more likely? I would think so with less ground to cover and his weak arm wouldn't be as much of a factor.

I know JV is dealing but can we please wait till this game is over to talk about that?

If we has a runner on I would have pinch hit for Kelly, but with 2 outs, nobody on the bench that's a RHB would have been worth it.

Not to get ahead of ourselves and tempt the gods of baseball, but I'm not sure Peralta plays left in Fenway. The Rays tried a guy out there who hadn't played in the American League before and he looked terrible trying to handle balls off the monster.

Back