Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 13

Man we need more runs, this 1 run, batten down the hatches thing is getting old.

Spockmaster said:
any word on whether or not valverde is available tonight?

Yes, Leyland said on pregame he is.

But will be off tomorrow if he is used tonight.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":dbtu7dlk]Looks like Coke the bottom of the 8th, no Benoit tonight.

Maybe just for the lefty?[/quote:dbtu7dlk]

Maybe just for malaka, Perry still warming up?

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":2lro7p32]Scary thing with no Benoit tonight, Perry is probably the setup man tonight.

Hopefully he has some smoke.

Never mind.

Dickerson said Coke....why a lefty vs. 3 righties?

Leyland has a hunch??[/quote:2lro7p32]
i should get checked for ulcers.

Scherzer has 10 strikeouts tonight -- marks the sixth time in his career he has fanned 10-or-more batters in an outing.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":xhau0nui]

Maybe just for the lefty?

Maybe just for malaka, Perry still warming up?[/quote:xhau0nui]

Oh my bad, I did not see Markakis, I was looking at A. Jones, Vlad, and Wieters.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":pziz072r]Scary thing with no Benoit tonight, Perry is probably the setup man tonight.

Hopefully he has some smoke.

Never mind.

Dickerson said Coke....why a lefty vs. 3 righties?

Leyland has a hunch??[/quote:pziz072r] Gratz on 1000 posts!

Crap, Mudhen had a chance to pull into positive numbers for the game and blew it.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Scherzer has 10 strikeouts tonight -- marks the sixth time in his career he has fanned 10-or-more batters in an outing.

1000th post for ya. Gotta mark these :)

Looks like another one-run sphincter-clencher, folks. Hope you all have some Tums nearby...

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]So does Leyland bring Santiago in for second base now??

God yes... It makes no sense to put the hack back out there..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Scherzer has 10 strikeouts tonight -- marks the sixth time in his career he has fanned 10-or-more batters in an outing.

+1 for #1000
shocked.gif

I guess because of Coke's recent performance is why he's out there.. Still a risk vs 3 righties though..

cmlfactor said:
Looks like another one-run sphincter-clencher, folks. Hope you all have some Tums nearby...

lol.

Tigers are tied for most consecutive 1 run games right now or before this game started. Last time was 1944.

Back