Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

Quote: by sggatecl
Bad news: Just got kicked out of the BW3 in Howell.

Good news: I punched a Red Sox fan in the face.

I think I came out ahead on that one.

I like it!!!

They were probably on the way to the game. The good thing is if they are actually Boston fans from out of town then they think everyone from Detroit is a murderer anyways.

If memory serves, it's pretty hard to get kicked out of a bar in Howell.

I go to that BW3 for games often. It's never happened before. But when you throw a chicken wing at me and tell me to "sit the fuck down" in a metro Detroit establishment, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

I guess he just couldn't handle that 2nd inning, little bitch.

Last edited:
Some butt hole cut me off today in traffic going home. Their license plate said Red Sox fan. I layed on the horn and was making all kinds of psycho motions. They got over quickly.

I would have never reacted like that if the license plate was normal.

Every morning at 8 I attend a meeting with a room full of Red Sox fans. This morning I had to sit in silence while they yucked it up about how "of course the Red Sox won" (they don't know that I am a Tigers fan). I so hope this score holds up cuz I will be waiting in ambush come tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
Bad news: Just got kicked out of the BW3 in Howell.

Good news: I punched a Red Sox fan in the face.

I think I came out ahead on that one.
He must of been a bandwagon fan. If he was really from Boston....7 of his friends would have jumped you in the parking lot.

They were probably on the way to the game. The good thing is if they are actually Boston fans from out of town then they think everyone from Detroit is a murderer anyways.

f'n bastards here generalize stuff like that,
I passed on cigar night, I would have gotten into it with a couple of them,

I need to stay calm,

I go to that BW3 for games often. It's never happened before. But when you throw a chicken wing at me and tell me to "sit the fuck down" in a metro Detroit establishment, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

I guess he just couldn't handle that 2nd inning, little bitch.

To be honest anyone who does something like that knowing they are in the "opposing team's" home turf deserves to be beaten pretty severely. Sometimes people need to be taught extreme lessons. I don't have much empathy for those types of people. Being a loud obnoxious asshole should have consequences.

Max with 66 pitches,

egg n my face

I meant Fister,

Last edited:
Through four innings, Doug Fister has thrown 18 curveballs, resulting in 15 strikes and five outs

Infante might be a good leadoff hitter, since he tends to do well when there isn't anyone on. Before you respond, half kidding here :).

Last edited:
Back