Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

Vmart pulled up once he thought he would be out? Knee/quad might still be bothering him?

Bad news: Just got kicked out of the BW3 in Howell.

Good news: I punched a Red Sox fan in the face.

I think I came out ahead on that one.

Some butt hole cut me off today in traffic going home. Their license plate said Red Sox fan. I layed on the horn and was making all kinds of psycho motions. They got over quickly.

I would have never reacted like that if the license plate was normal.

Quote: by sggatecl

Some butt hole cut me off today in traffic going home. Their license plate said Red Sox fan. I layed on the horn and was making all kinds of psycho motions. They got over quickly.

I would have never reacted like that if the license plate was normal.

I like it!!!

It's well past ridiculous. And the real issue is that the overwhelming majority of the calls they are arguing are actually strikes.

Exactly I don't care if it's the post season or not they need to be put in their place

Back