Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

Tim McCarver on shakeoffs "catchers want them to do it, they are the one's throwing the pitches." So the catcher is ... guessing?

Sherzer and Bucknotz pitch count separated by 2. You'd never know it my listening to TimBuck.

This sucks, we have no offense at all, it's just flat out terrible

Last edited:
Well, look on the bright side. Come tomorrow, we can officially start talking about how to improve this shit heap of an offense and see if DD actually does anything to change the type of game. Go hard after Choo.. that would make a huge difference.

I can't believe that this team has hit so poorly that it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Austin Jackson has now reached base in seven of his 10 plate appearances in the No. 8 spot (4 hits, 3 walks). Has scored just twice.

Well, look on the bright side. Come tomorrow, we can officially start talking about how to improve this shit heap of an offense and see if DD actually does anything to change the type of game. Go hard after Choo.. that would make a huge difference.

Shut it.....it ain't over

Back