Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 5

BTW, I couldn't watch the game since I was at work, but according to the game cast the home plate Ump sucked balls, He was calling perfectly thrown pitches as balls - there were pitches right down the middle being called balls, it seemed like he had a terrible strike zone. Was that the case or was the gamecast showing wrong pitch placement?

Radio guys mentioned Lester was getting hosed on some calls too, especially in the 8th, but I'm not complaining, thems the breaks.

BTW, I couldn't watch the game since I was at work, but according to the game cast the home plate Ump sucked balls, He was calling perfectly thrown pitches as balls - there were pitches right down the middle being called balls, it seemed like he had a terrible strike zone. Was that the case or was the gamecast showing wrong pitch placement?

T-Bone, from what I saw, Verlander got some pitches on the outside corner squeezed a bit, and a couple at the knees....lester might have had a beef on a couple, but was grumbling on several, most of those nesn showed them missing or squeezed.

Thanks Guys, gamecast must not have been very accurate cuz it was showing a ton of pitches as balls that were almost dead center of the strike zone. I was shocked.

Back