Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

He's such an idiot.

Sad part was he laid off of the 2-2 pitch that was a bit high and outside. I was all set to give him a compliment. I thought he'd actually draw a walk because the pitcher has been throwing wild pitches/pitches in the dirt that inning. But no, he check swings at a pitch in the dirt and strikes out. I don't know how you can play the game that long and not recognize what I described above. He has no learning curve whatsoever...and I blame that on his mammoth ego. It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
The only other name that comes to mind when it comes to forcing himself out there to the detriment of his team is Brett Favre...

The only other name that comes to mind when it comes to forcing himself out there to the detriment of his team is Brett Favre...

But Favre was actually a very good player for most of his career. Inge has sucked for 85% of his career.

"My off season regimen has made me the strongest I've ever been. I have power to the opposite field" - B. Inge.

You dumb shit, learn how to get a single, nub.

Sanchez walks Laird. AJ lines out hard again to right field. We have to get to Sanchez. He's thrown a first pitch ball to 7 of 11 hitters and he's having control issues.

Last edited:
Laird, walk. AJ hit it hard but line out. BB k'd and Miguel hit a grounder to 3rd..

The over aggressive offense showed up tonight. back and forth, back and forth. Who is this Sanchez cat and who hid the offense.

Max with a walk and then gives up a 2 run jack to the 9 hitter...a guy who had 4 home runs last year. 2-1.

Max has the worse pick off move I have ever seen , damn 2-run dinger by Escobar. 2-1 KC. :nuts:

Back